What do we get on our knees?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

On my knees I heard Jesus speaking to my heart.
On my knees I found relief to my empty soul.
On my knees I found the truth of Gods word.
On my knees I found life everlasting.

I believe that we shall not die, but live eternally. On our knees we can find deep things, secret things that God has revealed to us.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is through the mercies of God that we are not consumed, Jesus want us all living a holy and pure life before Him. When we pray ask the Lord for cleansing of our hearts, mind and soul.

Similar Requests

• Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is a wonderfu physician who can heal anything when we ask Him in faith, believing what He can do for us. When we go on our knees and pray, the healing touch of heaven comes over us and restore our health and our life continues praising and adoring His holy name. He will touch...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see and hear in the news all these wars, rumors of wars and hate and anger all over the place. We have forgotten what Jesus said. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord. All Christians should be on their knees asking God for mercy and compassion for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom