HighlyFavored28
Humble Prayer Partner
What an Awesome God we serve. July 2012 my husband had emergency surgery, he had a blockage in his urethra and have been off work since and he recently had surgery to remove the blockage and after 3 weeks of having the surgery, he had an X-ray done today and the blockage is still gone and the doctor says it is perfect!!!! Hallelujah!!!! He is healing quite well and fast. In the beginning of this journey I began to question why Lord because he was unable to work and we lost our home and had to move in with the inlaws. But I kept telling my husband and myself that God will not put more on us than we can bare and to not ask questions just simply trust his Will. I'm asking for continuous prayers for me and my husband for him to continue to heal well so that he can go back to work and I can find employment. I was unable to work after we found out about the blockage because I needed to take care of him and now I'm finally able to seek employment to take care of us financially. Thank you to those who have prayed for us and ask that you continue and I will do the same for you. Thank you.
