well not so good new - ### in law ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarieseigal

Prayer Warrior
well not so good new - ### had more tests and found that he has lung cancer

### didn't get the job that she interviewed with.

I am so very sad and disappointed at the turn of events. :( I don't know if prayer really works? I really would like my ### to find employment and ### to be well.
 
(Prayer works! Keep praying and turning to God.) God I ask that you bring your healing power to destroy this lung cancer, that this man fully recover, that this man receives all the support and love he needs to be healed in Jesus name I pray, Amen. God please bring this woman's sister gainful employment, lead her to bigger and better opportunities Lord, find the best solution to what is afflicting this family and bring it to pass in Jesus name, Amen! Thank you Lord for being with us in our prayers. Thank you God for saving those we love, for all those you've healed, for all of your blessings in our lives.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health. I pray for healing from depression and anxiety and schizophrenia. I don't like the energy I be getting from other people. I pray that I heal and get back to myself. I pray for my fingers and hands to be healed as well and for my ears to be healed. The guy upstairs was...
Replies
8
Views
294
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
174
Good evening I hope everyone is well. I hope everyone finds this prayer well I would like to thank you for all that. Pray for me. I really appreciate it. I’d like to write another prayer request. 1. I have already mentioned that me and my mother I have a problems with our housing August 3...
Replies
6
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom