Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not feeling well. A little bit of sleep. Excessive period over night with unease and cramps. Digestion and lower abdomen - not right. Diarrhea. Pray that I will make it through the day. I am a teacher in the high school and I take care of my old mother in shifts with my brother. I am really...
Replies
7
Views
293
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
151
My community needs your prayer. We are in eastern ###. We've had one crooked set of police after another. Currently the police are arresting women who dare to report those who violate them. I am one of those women. I got through one Court detail and they came back a month later and arrested me...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom