Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkh59

Servant of All
Please pray that I can have a restful weekend. I am very stressed now.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
183
Lord please no annoyances or disturbances of any kind in my building and area - no cutting grass machine terrible noise or other machines...no noisy people, no birds or insects buzzing/flying around my balcony or making nests or ants in my kitchen. It's like an attack on me. All at once. Lord...
Replies
8
Views
192
Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with their party / gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this house usually also they are hide in the night or day week or weekend take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, horror...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom