We Will Have Whatever We Say

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

Mark 11:23

YOU WILL HAVE WHATEVER YOU SAY

God says that we will have whatever we say. So whatever we want to have, we can say it and have it. Unfortunately, we often say what we don’t want to have.

For example, we say, “I don’t know why I go through my money so fast every month. Even when my boss gives me an increment, there never seems to be enough money.” And true enough, we see a lack of money at the end of every month.

You see, you will have whatever you say, good or bad. So why not change what you have been saying to, “From now on, I will have more than enough because Jesus became poor at the cross, so that I might be financially supplied—2 Corinthians 8:9. So lack be gone in Jesus’ name!”
Whatever mountain of difficulty you have, be it a mountain of debt or serious health condition, Jesus says, “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.”

Jesus highlights the importance of saying by mentioning the word “say” thrice, but the word “believe” only once. Our problem today is that there is more preaching on believing than saying. So the reason people find it hard to walk in faith is that they are not saying enough of the Word.
But if we would focus more on saying God’s Word, faith will come. That is how God quickened Abraham’s faith. He changed Abraham’s saying when He changed his name from Abram to Abraham, which means “father of many nations” (Genesis 17:5). From then on, whenever Abraham introduced himself, he would say, “Hi, my name is Father Of Many Nations.”

Beloved, declare your abundance, saying, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1). Speak forth your healing, saying, “By Jesus’ stripes I am healed!” (see Isaiah 53:5). And you will have whatever you say!

This is from Joseph Prince Ministries

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God clearly told us what to do on earth and how to live, how to act, what to say and where to go for help cometh from the Lord. Lovely verse for us to remember wherever we are. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever you sow, you shall also reap. Gal. 6,7 So, let us all do good...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a question that always rise up in church and Sunday school. Where should we glorify the Lord? What should we say to Jesus? Well, Gods word tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. I will praise the name of God with a song and magnify His name with thanksgiving. Psalm 69.30...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God speaks through His word to all of us. He says..... For I the Lord your God, hold your right hand, it is I who say to you. Fear not for I am who helps you. Isa 41.13 Those who trust Gods word will find He is the true sustainer of our souls.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom