Whatever we sow, we shall also reap.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God clearly told us what to do on earth and how to live, how to act, what to say and where to go for help cometh from the Lord. Lovely verse for us to remember wherever we are.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever you sow, you shall also reap.
Gal. 6,7

So, let us all do good to those who are in need, those who are sick, those who lost a home and their marriage is breaking up. Jesus will bless our life because we have obeyed His word.

Blessings are a gift that comes from heaven.
A reminder that God loves us all.
A treasure that fills our heart with joy.
This sets our soul free at last.
Blessings are not just things.
It is smile in your face.
Visiting the sick.
Those in need.
There are moments.
Makes your heart sing for joy.
It is a blessing comng down from heaven.

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in all good work.
II Cor. 9.8

So, let us all sow blessing, help and grace to others, then Jesus will bless our life abundantly.

God clearly told us what to do on earth and how to live, how to act, what to say and where to go for help cometh from the Lord. Lovely verse for us to remember wherever we are.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever you sow, you shall also reap.
Gal. 6,7

So, let us all do good to those who are in need, those who are sick, those who lost a home and their marriage is breaking up. Jesus will bless our life because we have obeyed His word.

Blessings are a gift that comes from heaven.
A reminder that God loves us all.
A treasure that fills our heart with joy.
This sets our soul free at last.
Blessings are not just things.
It is smile in your face.
Visiting the sick.
Those in need.
There are moments.
Makes your heart sing for joy.
It is a blessing comng down from heaven.

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in all good work.
II Cor. 9.8

So, let us all sow blessing, help and grace to others, then Jesus will bless our life abundantly.
I am sowing blessings upon blessings to all my relatives, friends, loved ones, coworker and anyone who come in my path. I pray for them so they too reach heaven. Jesus knows our hearts desire and want us all in glory.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom