We will be involved in feeding the hungry and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraserr

Humble Servant
We will be involved in feeding the hungry and helping those who lost their jobs to find one. Please pray that all volunteers and everyone else who work in the Soup Kitchen be a blessing to them and the invitations that we sent to everyone will be answered according to God's purpose and will. Bless the Speaker and those who are going to sing in the choir. Dear God, we pray for the families that are not able to have a nice Thanksgiving Dinner. Please open some place for them to have the blessings of God. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What hypocrisy. These false preachers who will preach behind the pulpit, but WON'T feed the hungry, give to drink the thirsty, etc. They are going to have a special place in hell/lake of fire. Read what Jesus said in Matthew 25:31-46. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
140
I’m old and my wife is now with Jesus. I live on social security. But I have a heart of compassion for the hungry. Especially hungry children. It makes my heart break to see children go without food or medical care or other necessities! I took was once hungry and had only a can or two of food...
Replies
4
Views
384
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 68:34: Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds. Psalm 68:34 calls us to declare the power of God, recognizing His majesty and greatness. The verse highlights two aspects of God’s...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom