We need your prayers

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
I'm praying for restoration in my relationship with ###. I know what God has spoken to me. ### is going through a difficult time and has "stepped away" we need a miracle. I've prayed MANY times during our relationship, God never said to leave or give up. . This contradicts everything God spoke to me. I'm devastated. I know God is in even this, but I could use strength. .. peace.. reassurance. . I need something only God can do. I know God has this, but I wish He'd let me know that He does. I feel like I'm the only one that believes in it.. I feel lost. This hurts so bad. I know God has a plan to bring him back, but... we need a miracle. A miracle is God turning the impossible to the possible, if it made sense to everyone else it wouldn't be a miracle.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



YPrayer: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Give me a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for.

God deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Make me a wise steward over all that You bless me with. Teach me to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally with a heart of thanksgiving in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. Thank You God. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always asking for prayers for my son ### so here I am again. Please pray that God heals him. That Jesus holds him and heals him and that he can have joy in his life. Please pray that everything will fall into place medically. I'm mentally exhausted. Please ask God if my son can have a long...
Replies
6
Views
252
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
240
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom