We Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mother, she's ### and has been suffering from some medical conditions like ### and whatnot for the last 4 to 5 years, and in a critical need for a ###. And not only that, but she's been hacked by a friend 2 years back, and since that time, she thinks that my dad and I are also...
Replies
12
Views
344
I request prayers that God helps us while we are short staffed to have adequate help in our front office to cover all of the upcoming absences and to still do a really great job. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
233
My ### and I need help we have hit Rock bottom we are behind on our bills, we are ### months behind on our rent and my ### has had no luck finding a job he has applied everywhere but no call backs, we have a special needs child so I stay home and take care of them an do instacart as I can but...
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom