We need a miracle. It would take ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God and my brothers and sisters in Christ, My God-sent partner ### has been gravely affected by corruption and unfairness at work. He is a researcher in the field of science (quantum physics) at a university. They told him they won't be renewing his contract and he needs to get the perfect...
Replies
6
Views
270
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me tremendously, however about 2 weeks ago I ran out of the medication for about 24 hours. My blood levels are now very low and I...
Replies
9
Views
234
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom