We Have The Victory

  • Thread starter Thread starter vicki
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vicki

Guest
Just want to say "thank you God". my husband is back home, working, and getting his act together. prayer changes things!!!!!! God is doing great things in our lives, believe him, and recieve this word. "GIVE GOD ALL YOUR TROUBLES ASAP!" that is a revelation word. :)
 
Praise God! Your testimony is a prophecy of what God will do again for you or for someone else. Praise the Lord. Thank you, Jesus! I'm so happy for you ###! Praise God!
 
Thank you God!!!! praise the Lord!!!!! God you are awesome!!!! and mighty, Father continue working through ### husband and make him a mighty man of God and give him salvation this we ask in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you Lord for I know that you do hear and answer prayers..
 
Love the miracles in life! Thank-you...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We win this urgently. Please pray for our lawyer in Jesus Christ's Name to help win our case urgently and quickly with clarity and focus. Lord, let mighty justice prevail. Guide, bless, direct, and favor them as they defend your innocent servants and protect all from the enemies' devices that...
Replies
6
Views
265
I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
187
LIFE IN VICTORY TODAYYYYYY IN MY LIFE NO MORE BEGGER CLOAK ONLY VICTORY CLOAK ON ME FOR NOW ON..LIFE IN I GET MY PUZZLES AND CHAOS GAME BACK IN ORDER F U SATAN YOUR DISABLED NOT ME IN GAMING GREATLYYYYY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN GREATLYY I GET A VEHICLE AC WORKS MIRACLE TODAYYYYY THATS A GOOD THING...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom