We Got It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn1ni

Humble Prayer Partner
I have been offered the job!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for praying for me. They appointed someone else they decided to withdraw the offer and appointed me instead. Thank you everyone for praying and THANK YOU JESUS! AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sitting in waiting room of ###. Am here for a surgical consult for a dental implant. This is not the provider my regular dentist referred me to. [Have appointment with that surgeon on Monday.] I made this appointment because I think ### will be less expensive. Please pray in Jesus's name I...
Replies
13
Views
217
IAM REDEEMED AS FAR AS I COULD GO…I GOT IN THE ALPHABET LETTERS UP TO SAYING ### GOT A PART TIME JOB..I GOT 2 CATS I GOT A SECOND CAREER ON THE GO..SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS MADE IT TO HARD EVERYDAY ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SO I DEFINITELY WILL BE QUITTING HOWEVER IT IS OK..IT WILL GIVE THE...
Replies
9
Views
134
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 16:2 – Then Job answered and said: “I have heard many things like these; you are miserable comforters, all of you!” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Job is responding directly to his friends, who have repeatedly given...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom