we ask for god to guide us ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 : In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, A Prayer Inspired by Job 33:15: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over us as we sleep. Open our heart and...
Replies
12
Views
126
FINALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYER MY ### AGREED TO SEARCH ME A WIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEARCH. I HAVE DEEP DESIRE FOR PAST MANY YEARS BUT NOW I AM FEELING DEPRESSED AND AFRAID TO BE SINGLE ITS KILLING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS DELAYING AS ITS WRITTEN IF YOUR BURING WITH PASSION...
Replies
9
Views
137
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit guide us fill us with ur grace to do ur holy will. Father guide our every step to do the right thing in life to do Gods holy will. Father help us utilize our every moments with ur confidence that every step we take be guided by u. Father bless ### with a...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom