We are servants of GOD don't settle for less.. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
We are servants of GOD

don't settle for less.. Don't miss the point

music is not the center, friends are not the center of CHRIST Is. if you don't understand that you miss the point.

I am here to do the will of my Father and ours.

How may I serve you?
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus name. May the most merciful God grant your request. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray the Lord does just that for our loved ones soon. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ and We also intercede for those who may be causing us distress, asking the Lord to soften their hearts and satisfy them with all our efforts. May He move on our behalf to bring full compensation...
Replies
7
Views
231
Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
183
  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom