We are not alone in this world.

Remember what Jesus said. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.

People are full of fear and worry because this illness has come and will not go away soon.
Some of them think they got the virus and cannot get rid of it.
Other cry out to God and it seems that He is not listening.
Living alone in your house is like living in a graveyard where no one hears your cry.

Call unto the Lord when you feel so alone and no one cares for you.
Peace of mind and joy in life comes from Jesus. He want us all rejoicing in Him.
Sing praises to God all the time and in whatever situation you are in.
Praises to the Lord will open the door to find Jesus coming to you to help you, to heal you and to be with you always.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Matthew 4:4: But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.” God I know Your Word is living and powerful. Please kindle and rekindle a deep passion within me to seek You through Scripture. Open my eyes, heart...
Replies
3
Views
492
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
10
Views
53
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1: “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ When we delve into Isaiah 65:1, we encounter a profound...
Replies
8
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,843
Messages
16,804,033
Members
650,343
Latest member
Greyroerside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom