we are looking for a big financial support, we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmexc239

Disciple of Prayer
we are looking for a big financial support, we are in need of more than ###,### please pray for us for a miracle. it is impossible for us, but it can happen

### ###

###, ###, ### ###
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 2:7 – “I also said to him, ‘If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 2:7...
Replies
10
Views
375
My brother-in-law is in big financial crisis as some bills from ### was not passed. I cannot see my sister worrying and crying over this. Please pray for their financial stability.
Replies
9
Views
321
Please pray I get a big financial blessing end enough that I won't have to deal with disability folks anymore. Please pray I'm healed from the back issues and won't have pain anymore. Pray ### or ### comes back and help with home duties ###.
Replies
6
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom