We are having family problems and need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
311
We would like to request prayer, for healing in all areas of our lives, and pray for others, as well. We are in need of prayer, that our daughter can resolve issues, with her son, who is now 18 yrs. old, that his Dad's family members, will stop interfering, trying to lead him down the wrong path...
Replies
7
Views
218
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom