We Are Close To Trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter esimon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esimon

Guest
Lord, Today the finance company people have come and threatened us to abduct our household belongings, they have threatened my wife and other members, Lord we are to receive so much of money from our debtors, please bless us that we receive the amount and receive it on time, we are praying that we are covered under your grace and we do not get into trouble in any means, glory be to your name - Lord we are seriously pleading you our cause.

Lord if we have sinned in any manner, please show us a way to repent our sin and lead into light.

We humbly pray in your precious name - Amen
 
James 1:2-4

Dear brothers, is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything; strong in character, full and complete.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Even if a child has wronged you, as a loving parent strip them of their belongings? No, neither would He.

The finance company isn't from him; it's Satan. Ask your Father how to come out of the deal you've taken on your behalf. He will show you a way; if there isn't, He will make a way.

I pray that all goes well. I'll be in prayer. I know what it's like to be scared in this type of situation, don't worry; your Father has sent an advocate. His name is Jesus. Call on your lawyer here, my brother; you need Him.

Be still and listen to the Holy Spirit; He will guide you out. May sometimes not be the way we think it should be, but God's plan is better than ours.

Fear not; He hasn't forsaken you.

Luiza
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1 – “A song of ascents. I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse captures a heartfelt cry from someone who feels overwhelmed and in distress. The Psalmist is not...
Replies
9
Views
362
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 120:1 – “I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse captures a heartfelt cry from someone who feels overwhelmed and in distress. The Psalmist is not speaking hypothetically...
Replies
8
Views
250
Word Spreads Fast, is Received 2 Thes 3:1-3, Spoken Prayed Written Sang Eph 5:19. Keep Close Eye on Our Life & Teaching: Save Self, Others 1 Tim 4:16 🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom