we all need miracle from time to time, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi

Disciple of Prayer
we all need miracle from time to time, and i know that God you are always there to help us, we just need to ask and have faith on you, Dear Lord am waiting for your miracle in my life today.i need you in my life. thank you Jesus.
 
May God send you the miracle that you asked for. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: The message of love, the very essence of what truly pleases God is repeated throughout the New Testament. Time and time again, the scriptures make it clear how we are to demonstrate a love that genuinely honors God. 1 Peter 4 (NLT) ⁸Most important of all...
Replies
1
Views
102
Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
147
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am currently facing 3 issues at the same time, I have a mental illness called schizophrenia and I am DEATHLY ill with it, there is no cure for it and I am extremely mentally ill right now, I am on medication for it that helps me a lot but it has...
Replies
11
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom