Warfare Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashanisana123

Prayer Warrior
Kindly pray for my wellbeing and against spiritual violence, destroy the roots of every evil spirit that is speaking against me, in the name of Jesus.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
Replies
9
Views
170
Let's PRAY and FAST to KILL and DESTROY satan and the demons!!! They are THROWN to hell!!! In JESUS name!!!
Replies
7
Views
293
🛡️ Warfare Prayer Against a Narcissist sister in law Prakruti and mother in law Ramila be exposed and surrender their life to Jesus Heavenly Father, I come to You in the mighty name of Jesus, standing firm against every spirit of manipulation, control, and deception that a narcissist mother in...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom