Wanting A Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter yvonne_robledo123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yvonne_robledo123

Guest
I am serious need of pra###
 
Jesus I lift up to you this child who needs you right now.
 
Father God what every the need is I ask that you would help ### in any way needed, and Father You see the need or needs of ###. I thank You Father for hearing this prayer. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Philippians 4:10
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father please listen to her prayers and remove the tears from her eyes, father speak to her to night and comfort her, pour your holy spirit on her and let no works of satan influence her any more, make her strong and build confidence in her to face every challenge in her life ..make all her wishes come true ..in your powerful name I pray amen

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

Habakkuk 2:4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone stole my keys and now i’m stressed. The devil knows how to attack me. I been under attack please real ease me from this attack thank you
Replies
11
Views
139
I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
142
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the wanting of health mistress. Although this happened a couple of decades ago, I know that it is applicable. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom