Want capital to start up some thing

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prophet ### ### pray for to get a capital to start my own business, righteous marriage, righteous husband, favor, restoration, connections, financial breakthrough, money, family deliverance, provision, guidance, blessings, knowledge wisdom and understanding, restoration, good health. Lord God I...
Replies
8
Views
445
I want capital to replace my business for ladies shoes and deep extra anointing then the grace of praying in presence of the Holy Spirit.
Replies
8
Views
198
Praying for capital to start my small business I’m specifically praying for ###USD to start out 🥺🥺🥺 I will keep praying and hoping I will not stop believing although I don’t know how yet. I have a business plan and everything laid out just waiting on God Thank you God for this prayer is...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom