Walk With God-Surrender To Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwoldyMghee

Prayer Warrior
I need prayer to support me and my walk with God to be used by him in every way that he wants to use me. I love God with all of my heart. Sin is working against me, but I can do it. I need prayer to help me to put God first and stay in prayer. Thanks for your prayers. May God bless you all that pray for me and many others.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am praying that I trust God and stay having faith that he will answer my prayers. I’m praying that I truly surrender and allow God to work in my life. I am praying for healing from childhood so that it does not lead my life.
Replies
10
Views
190
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
164
Please pray that I grow deeper in my relationship with Christ, return to regular fellowship and church, and hear His voice clearly. Pray that God fills me with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, discernment, and insight. Many people come to me for guidance, yet I often feel inadequate and unsure...
Replies
11
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom