Waking ### and ### up

Status
Not open for further replies.

christal1tx

Humble Servant of All
Lord thank you for waking me and my family up this morning please lord stay in ### that we should be together and be faithful on our journey to success and communicate together and love one another
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus’s, I have in recent times woken my parents up because of my anxiety and getting mad, but I do consider their feelings and I try to keep quiet as possible last night. I just spoke and voice text and I didn’t mean to wake my mom up and I ended up doing so I whispered and was a very...
Replies
10
Views
152
LIFE IN NO HEARING SEEING WAKING UP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENERGY JOY FAVOR I EARNED NOT IN THE LORDS WILL GOD DOESNT CALL YOU FRIEND GREATLY GO TO HELLL WHERE U BELONG THAT STILL DOESNT WANT ME TO FIND ### NOT BE FRESH N CLEAN FALL OUT OF HEAVEN NO HELP NO FAVOR COVERED IN GATE R CLOSED SPIRITUAL TO...
Replies
11
Views
174
I just woke up next to a witch’s voice. Please pray that God would give her consequences. This is getting really old. This I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom