Visa Approval

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria8beralo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria8beralo

Guest
Please help my son (sdb) for fast processing and approval of his visa to UK so that he'll be reunited with his wife and start a family. Touch the heart of concerned officials and grant my son favours in their eyes. I know God will make it possible that the stamp of approval is already on his way. I thank God.
 
I pray that God helps this lady's son(###), and approves his visa to the UK.
 
Lord help to receive this prayer if it is your will deliver the approval and process. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear jesus please grant US visitor visa for my son.he has to attend interview on ###. Plese guide him to answer the question properly.
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for me regarding my ### visa application. I pray that, by God’s grace and in the name of Jesus, my visa will be approved soon. May the Lord open the right doors for my future, give me strength, peace, and patience while I wait, and guide me in every step ahead. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
186
Kindly pray for my visa approval and for a good career start abroad.
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom