Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Good evening. Thank you so much for praying for me I really appreciate what you are doing for me.
Regards

###
 
I have submitted my fresh claim application for a visa approval with UK Home office on the 10 May 2024. I am a political asylum seeker, from Zimbabwe. I have been refused many times l came to the UK in 2004. I am not allowed to work and l am not on benefits. Pls pray for me to get a indefinite leave to remain visa. Am struggling to make ends meet am desperate. My name is ### ### née ###
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
90
Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
Replies
10
Views
94
Dear Heavenly Father, we kindly ask you help and guidance for us to receive our visa grant for our AU fieldwork with target flight this coming Saturday. It is just a few days away and we would like it not to be postponed due to our internal timelines. Please also pray for the health and safety...
Replies
9
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom