Visa approval to visit ###.

We continue to lift you up in prayer regarding your visa approval to visit your relatives. We are grateful that you shared your need with us and consider it an honor to stand with you in prayer. If you have received your visa approval, we would love for you to share your praise report with us. If you are still waiting or if your application wasn't approved, please let us know so we can continue to pray and believe with you. Our hearts go out to you as we know how important it is for you to reconnect with your loved ones.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
Replies
10
Views
96
Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
93
Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom