Vindicate ### and ### and ### and ###! And annointing upon ### at home and at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x.t.a.n.g.o.x

Guest
Heyy guys lease please uphold me and my family in your prayers... and at work and me at home with my baby, so that my family and my husband's family and at work they will all see The Lord through me and how much I love The Lord and my baby and know that it is The Lord in and through me please... even at work!!!! please intercede for His anointing upon me... and that He will vindicate me and my mum and dad and my family and my husband and his family will see The Lord through us please please please
 
God is a just God. He is the same yesterday, today & tomorrow. Holy Spirit breathe on this family daily so that there will be less of them & more of you each day. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction. • I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance. • I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline. • I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health. • I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment. • I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection. • I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook. • I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. • Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name. • Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. • I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
148
Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
290
Please stand in Prayer with me for Victory Over Household Enemies 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Father, please deal with any household enemy working against mine and my children's future and let all things work out together for my highest good according to your will and for your glory forever and ever Jesus name! 🙌✨...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom