Victory Is Near!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Lord, send two legions of angels to keep charge over me and ### in Jesus' name. Victory is near and satan is busy. He's busy, but he's a liar and is under my feet because I'm an heir to the kingdom of heaven. Praise the Lord! Amen
 
Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Yes Lord, Protect and provide Lord, Shower her with your supernatural miracles Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Praise the Lord! Praise the God of heaven and earth. I look to the hills; where does my hope come from? My hope comes from the Lord! I praise Jesus for victory. I praise God for giving me the Holy Spirit so that I have understanding. I love you, Jesus. Holy Spirit healing of mind, body and soul fall fresh on all who prayed in agreement & interceded on my behalf. I praise you, Father, for ###. Thank you, Jesus for protection & provision. I love you, Lord! In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was serving Hindu Gods as I brought up in a Hindu family. I accepted Jesus Christ in my life on 15th March 2023. I am the only believer in Christ in my entire family. I am going through spiritual warfare for more than a year now. I was involved in sexual sin with 6 Hindu men and 1...
Replies
7
Views
167
Please pray for continued victory and that walk in the rest of Christ. Help me to shun all sin and have a holy thought life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
16
Views
256
🙏🏾 **PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### — PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ME** 🙏🏾 Prayer family, I’m asking you to please keep me, my family, and the things God has placed before me in your prayers. I believe in the **power of prayer and the mighty name of Jesus**, and I’m asking the Holy Spirit to move in...
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom