Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, remove permanently, forever, absolutely all, every single, all, every mark, absolutely all, every scar, absolutely all, every lump, bump, knobby, humby, bit, raised bit, pothole, dent, skit, split, absolutely all, every trace of surgery, absolutely all, all, every line, wrinkle, dark circle under eye, hollow, brown spot, pigmentation mark, absolutely all, every red vein, absolutely all, every white head, black head, absolutely all, puss infection, absolutely all, every raised bit, absolutely all, pake, dkin, dry skin, dull skin, absolutely all, sensitive skin, absolutely all, all, every single line, wrinkle, dimple, stretch mark, itchy scalp, absolutely all, fat, absolutely all, every single skin issue. Lord, I have mentioned, not mentioned. I ask you, please, please, completely, totally, permanently, forever removed from my whole entire face skin, upper eyes, under eyes, both sides, face skin, absolutely every single where I have had surgery, ny left upper ear, my fingers, scalp, whole body, bum, stomach, hips, under arms, legs, permanently, forever, right now, never ever return ever, please, in Jesus name, in Jesus name. I ask you, Lord, please. Your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, make my whole entire skin, please, Lord, incredibly, incredibly, totally, incredibly, brand new, incredibly young, incredibly youthful, incredibly ageless, incredibly radiant, glowing, glorious, incredibly wrinkle-free, blemish-free, pale-free, a lot, a lot, a lot better than glass skin. I deeply desire now, no delay, in Jesus Christ name. Lord, please, please, touch my whole face skin, perform, please, miracles, miracles, wonders of healings, restoration. In am truly astonished, amazed, overwhelmed with incredibly joy now, no delay, in Jesus Christ name, in Jesus names.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.