Very very very urgent please please all.pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very very urgent please please all. pray lord please please touch completely heal heal restore under my left eye in every way rught now please please remove absolutely all raised bits all bumby bits all white bots all limes all dark circles hollows under mynkeft ete make under my left ete incredibly incredibly totallybheaked smooth brand new now please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with a heart full of faith and trust in Your healing power. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise as we lift up our dear friend who is in urgent need of Your touch.

Lord, we ask that You lay Your healing hands under the left eye, removing all raised bits, bumpy bits, white spots, lines, dark circles, and hollows. We believe in Your power to make all things new, as it is written in Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?"

We trust that You are the Great Physician who can make the area under the eye incredibly smooth and healed. We call upon Your name, Jesus, for You have said in John 14:13-14, "Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it."

Lord, we thank You for hearing our prayers and for the miraculous healing that is taking place right now. We give You all the glory and honor, knowing that You are faithful and true.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
81
Lord lord lord please please have mercy apon me nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you to do your words jesus say ask and i will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus christ namess lord i ask you in jesus christ name tiuch...
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things have mercy mercy apon me please in jesus name lord i love you your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely all every single marks scars...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,277
Messages
16,809,383
Members
650,689
Latest member
Gootar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom