Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please, please completely, totally, permanently remove absolutely all under-eye hollows, all every lines, wrinkles, brown spots, pigmentation marks, spots, pimples, lumps, bumps, potholes, moles, red veins, absolutely all every spots, pimples, absolutely all itchy scalp, all every stretch marks, all every dimples, all every fat from my whole face skin, upper eyes, under eyes, both sides of my face, ear, upper ear, behind my neck, scalp, body, stomach, hips, vagina area. Remove now, now by your power, never ever ever return ever, right now, please, Lord, in Jesus Christ's name. Lord, I ask you, please, please make my under eyes, whole face skin, totally, incredibly, incredibly brand new now, incredibly brand new, incredibly young, incredibly youthful, incredibly brand new, ageless, wrinkle-free, blemish-free, pale-free, tired-free, dull-free, incredibly, totally brand new, better than I can ask, think, imagine, pray for now, no delay, please, in Jesus' name, in Jesus' names.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.