abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please pleass all pray lord please touch heal my whole stomach in every way now by your power end permanently please lord all stomach sickness all stomach pain tenderness discomfort swelling all stomach inflammation infirmity in my stomach please permanently now in Jesus heal my eyes permanently please from all dryness itchiness all watering permanently now in Jesus name heal me from asthma every all symptoms of asthma heal heal every part of me now please in Jesus name.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will lord please please heal me permanently forever please from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with right now never ever return ever in jesus christ name all chronic tiredness all chronic exustion all chronic fatigue all deppression...
Replies
10
Views
44
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
70
Lord i ask you please please please remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes haed bits raised bits absolutely all every puckering all every lumbs bumbs all absolutely all every single traces of surgery all every dark circles all every under eyes hollws...
Replies
11
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom