Very very urgent please please lord heal ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please lord heal my eyes in every way right now please lord please please lord remove from my eyes permanently permanently right now please lord all dryness all watering all nipping all stinging all every discomfort all every irritation any damage every all pain discomfort all tiredness all dullness all every lines wrinkles all every dark circles hollow under my eyes in my eyes please lord I can't stand it any more any longer I cry out to you lord please please touch heal heal my eyes supernaturally right now please in Jesus' name.
 
My sister, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child's eyes. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would remove all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single under eye hollows dark circles brown spots pigmentation marks every single lines wrinkles all every under eyes hollows under both my eyes permanently forever never ever ever return ever now absolutely no delay...
Replies
9
Views
159
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord very pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove make totalky permanently dissappear forever never ever return ever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all...
Replies
10
Views
93
I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom