Very very urgent please please all pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Very very urgent please please all pray lord I ask you please please heal my stomach totally completely permanently in every way now bless md to get a letter to go for scan in my stomach asap and bless scan show up very very clearly what's wrong with my stomach and God it ti be totally totally healed in every way that I never ever have any stomach pain discmody acid reflux ever again in Jesus' name
Dera Father God in the name of your dearest Son Jesus, I ask that you heal this person's stomach issues, and that all will be well until the earth suit is no longer needed. Also, I speak peace and dismiss the spirit of anxiety in Jesus' name. Thank you Lord God for hearing and answering this humble request. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord make absolutely every every every single part of me you jesus christ asking jesus christ into his heart life meeting me the total total total very very best ever ever ever thing that has ever ever happened to ###...
Replies
10
Views
130
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
138
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole world...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom