abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray my love my God my healer I ask you please lord heal me from asthma every all symptoms of asthma permanently right now never ever to return ever that I don't need any inhalers steroid tablets ever in Jesus Christ name open lord my lungs airways breathing keep them open that I don't ever have to take my inhaler now please in Jesus name remove from my lungs lord all every inflammation all every symptoms please lord that causes asthma from me right now permanently in Jesus Christ name.
 
My sister, I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would protect her from asthma and all associated maladies, removing all chest pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
173
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
111
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom