Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
8
Views
31
Lord please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single spits solits marks acars dents hard bits raised bits lymbs bumbs above all every lumby bumby bits absolutely all every single...
Replies
9
Views
34
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single all every maeks all every scars all every dents all every pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs all every lumby bumby bits absolutely all every single all every...
Replies
9
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom