Very very urgent please all pray I need your prayer in Jesus name I command all every stomach sickness inflammation acid reflux all every stomach pain discomfort all nausea all fat leave leave my stomach right now permanently permanently permanently never ever ever return ever in Jesus name I commdbd my stomach totally totally healed healed in every way now permanently in Jesus namess
I prayed for your complete healing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
May Lord touch you and heal all your sickness and bless you with good health and strength ...praying in the mighty and loving name of Jesus ...amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please make my whole motablism alot alot very very fast now always remove permanently absolutely all fat please permanently from my whole entire stomach hips legs under arms body permanently now never ever return ever now please in...
Replies
10
Views
161
Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
10
Views
149
Lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all every single all every skin issues problems permanently forever never ever return ever now in jesus christ name asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever never ever return ever in...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom