Very very urgent my lord my god ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
9
Views
35
I command in jesus christ name absolutely all.all every single all every marks all.every scars all every dents all every single pot holes lumbs bumbs solits solits kumby bumby bits raised bits all every pot holes lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single traces of surgery absolutely all every...
Replies
11
Views
147
Lord lord I ask you please please your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please touch my whole whole entire face skin right now please please completely totally permanently make totally permanently dissappear dissappear completely absolutely all all every single marks all every...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom