abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent my lord my god please touch heal my stomach permanently in every single way right now please lord end permanently all every pain all every discomfort all infection all acid problems acid reflux every all sickness dieaess all infirmity all fat please lord in my stomach permanently permanently right now please from the root lord never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ names.
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child's stomach pain. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Very very urgent my lord my god please touch heal my stomach permanently in every single way right now please lord end permanently all every pain all every discomfort all infection all acid problems acid reflux every all sickness diarrhea all infirmity all fat please lord in my stomach permanently permanently right now please from the root lord never ever to return ever in jesus christ names
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i aak you lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion chronic tiredness asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right nkw never ever return ever in...
Replies
10
Views
105
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
170
Lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all every single all every skin issues problems permanently forever never ever return ever now in jesus christ name asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever never ever return ever in...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom