abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord please please touch heal my stomach in every way permanently please remove every all pain every all discomfort every all sickness dieaess all inflammation all every acid problems acid reflux any infection any bad bacteria all fat from my stomach permanently permanently from the root right now please lord never ever to return ever please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal our ### of all maladies and pain. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i aak you lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion chronic tiredness asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right nkw never ever return ever in...
Replies
10
Views
105
Lord your words say ask and I will lord please please heal me permanently forever please from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with right now never ever return ever in jesus christ name all chronic tiredness all chronic exustion all chronic fatigue all deppression...
Replies
10
Views
39
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom