Very very urgent lord please please by ###

Very very urgent lord please please by yoir power please lord make ### dentist please fit ### new bridges on my teeth on 3 broken teeth teeth that's moving by yoir power please asao please please maje her donit intervene please in Jesus Christ namess
I prayed for your blessing, guidance. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord touch heal heal my back teeth now in Jesus Christ absolutely no no pain absolutely no sensitivity in my back teeth at all all my teeth gums be healed brand new brand new now in Jesus Christ name. Please bless make dental bridge ### is doing for me be a total total awesome incredibly success...
Replies
7
Views
270
Lord please please bless my dentist ### to please do dental bridge on bottom teeth awsomley amazing perfectly soo white brught bless make all.my teeth hold dental bridge not not to break ever in jesus christ name I pray I don't not lose any more teeth ever never ever in jesus christ name I cover...
Replies
7
Views
335
Lord lord your words says ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single entire marks scars dents pot holes absolutely all white puss absolutely all whire heads black heads absolutely all hard...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom