very urgent visa situation

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We rejoice with you that your visa has been issued and we thank God for this answer and for this important step forward. We are continuing to lift you up in prayer that the embassy will return your passport safely and soon with your visa intact and without any issue and that the travel restrictions will be lifted so you may travel in peace.

We also remember before the Lord everyone who is still waiting for their visas to be issued and we pray that God will show them the same favor and provision. We trust in his promise that he watches over our going out and our coming in as we read in Psalm 121:8.

If your passport has been returned and the way has been opened for you to travel please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice and thank God together. If your passport has not yet been returned or the restrictions remain please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
12
Views
60
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
58
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,073
Messages
16,807,040
Members
650,524
Latest member
Sheohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom