Very urgent prayers needed because I lost my job and am facing severe

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2179

Very urgent prayers needed because I lost my job and am facing severe financial and emotional crisis. Please pray I will imediately find a new job with stability, good salary/working conditions, and good medical benefits, so I can support my family& pay all bills without having to receive financial assistance. I will have to return to school for additional training and it will be a challenge with both work and school.May the Lord assist me in this endeavor of finding the right career path and help me succeed in both school, on the job, and in life.Please pray God will heal all emotional & physical problems so I can perform well at work and all daily activities Thank you. Mary

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom