Very urgent please pray I need these things ASAP I

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very urgent please pray I need these things ASAP I declare degree in Jesus name all every single all particular things products items new very best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices all of these things floods abundantly right now without delay every all make up company's all every make up brands all make up manufacturers all every shops everywhere all supermarkets all every primark stores right now in great abundance that ### fits all my heeds desires that will all be real blessing to me that u can buy where now I recieve them all right now abundantly without delay lord please please do this for me now you say ask and you will recieve I am asking you please lord do this for me now restore all every dissappoitments I have ever had in the paSt with the make up all things to me now please in Jesus namess
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lorr please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue exustion all tiredness dry etes niooing stinging etes watering etes absolutely every single eye issues all stomach bloatedness all period cramps bad periods asthma...
Replies
7
Views
128
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please renew restore my whole entire health my whole entire skin beauty face confidence e face apperance figure youth faith incredibly in absolutely every way form part of me bless...
Replies
10
Views
192
Lord i ask you please please totally mightly arrest totally mightly convict punish sack ### for the very very bad way he has treated me so so many other patients mightly now stop him mightly now make him be held titally accountable for this now expose and expel him in absolutely every way form...
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom