Very urgent please please all pray Lord ...

Praise the lord, Don't be afraid, God is with you, God will help you, God knows the desires in your heart and he will fulfill them double foldly. He will perform miracles in your life. Be of good cheer, God will turn all your teeths normally. Don't worry, God bless you abundantly.
Thanks for the encouragement I feeling really down.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
152
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
102
No more asthma symptoms of asthma in my lungs air ways body please lord in jesus christ name no more marks scars dents pot holes skin issues at all please lord in jesus christ name no absolutely no no more fat on my stomach hips body lehs under arms in jesus christ name no more saggyness in my...
Replies
10
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom