Very urgent please please all pray l### ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray Lord I ask you please please heal my eyes totally permanently please in every way now in Jesus Christ's name please please Lord remove from my eyes please permanently all dryness permanently all watering permanently all nipping permanently all every pain discomfort all tiredness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently permanently right now please Lord never ever ever to return ever please Lord do this for me right now please in Jesus Christ's name.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out please lord the total total total vert very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person model in the whole whole entire...
Replies
10
Views
67
Lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single under eye hollows dark circles brown spots pigmentation marks every single lines wrinkles all every under eyes hollows under both my eyes permanently forever never ever ever return ever now absolutely no delay...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom