Very urgent please all pray lord please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all pray lord please please heal my eyes please in way now please lord remove all dryness all watering all every pain all every discomfort all tiredness all dullness all sadness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently right now please without any delay never ever to return in Jesus name.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Sister, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, including healing ###'s eyes and removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Very urgent please all pray lord please please heal my eyes please in way now please lord remove all dryness all watering all every pain all every discomfort all tiredness all dullness all sadness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently right now please without any delay never ever to return in Jesus name
Lord Jesus Christ I thank you for healing power in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please permanently remove absolutely all every single dark circles every single under eye hollows dark spots pigmentation under both my eyes please permanently forever never ever return ever now absolutely no delay please in jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
114
No more misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear exustion fatigue tiredness asthma symptoms of asthma absolutely no no more under eyes hollows dark circles brown spots pigmentation lines wrinkles marks scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumby kumby bumby bits traces of surgery no no...
Replies
11
Views
278
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom