Very urgent lord please please restore restore ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent lord please please restore restore to me please all every suffering all every pain all every sadness all every sorrow all every misery all every lonleyness all every rears all every dissappoitments all every critasism suffering wasted years I have ever ever experienced in the past please please to me please please please please rght now incredibly abundantly please please bless me please with the new life I desire all all every one of my deepest desires now please without any delay please in Jesus Christ's name.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please restore restore absolutely all every suffering sadness sorrow misery lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage all every single critasism all every single dissappoitments all every single rejection all every single suffering misery sadness sorrow deporesion anxity lack povery...
Replies
6
Views
124
My wife of decided to end our marriage of 10 years with two kids. I still love my wife deeply. Please Lord soften my wife's heart. Restore my marriage Lord.
Replies
8
Views
366
Lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all every single all every skin issues problems permanently forever never ever return ever now in jesus christ name asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever never ever return ever in...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom